When you've created a story you need to add a storyboard to that story in order to get in to the editorial part of Storykit, the Video Studio. By just clicking on the storyboard when added you go straights in to the video studio and storyboard.
If you want to create a video from scratch, choose to create your storyboard from "Blank Storyboard".
Then give your storyboard a name, remember that this is a version of your story, so this can be as specific as possible in terms of what version this is, e.g. format, social media channel it will be published on, language and so on.
1) You add one or more slides:
2) You choose slide type:
3) Be creative in the side panel, like writing your text in the boxes while having the slide marked:
4) Add background assets, like video or images, by hovering under the slide and then clicking Add Background:
And then upload or choose your asset - then click "Select":
5) Move your slides by using the drag handle on the slide and drag and drop it to the correct position:
6) Choose music to your video (if wanted) under "music" in the top menu:
Click the song you want (you can preview each song by hovering over the songs) and then press "save" in order to have that song in the background of your video:
7) When you are done, click Generate (preview when you just want to double check everything, full when you are entirely done):
FINISHED! That's all you need to know to create great looking videos! You can either download your generated file or return to your Storykit job and distribute it to your social media accounts.
You can, of course, do a thousand more things, all intuitive and easy, in Video Studio. It's all about clicking around and dare to see what happens!