When you've started a Video job (read more about choosing job type) you can either upload your finished video, or you can go to the tool Video Studio by clicking "Open Video Studio" and the Video Studio app will open in a new window.
The basics of the app are extremely intuitive. (If you want to go more in depth, please go straight to the Video Studio Instruction)
1) You add one or more slides:
2) You choose slide type:
3) Be creative in the side panel, like writing your text in the boxes while having the slide marked:
4) Add background assets, like video or images, by hovering under the slide and then clicking Add Background:
And then upload or choose your asset - then click "Select":
5) Move your slides by using the drag handle on the slide and drag and drop it to the correct position:
6) When you are done, click Generate:
FINISHED! That's all you need to know to create great looking videos! You can either download your generated file or return to your Storykit job and distribute it to your social media accounts.
You can, of course, do a thousand more things, all intuitive and easy, in Video Studio. Learn all about the different slide types, how you add and work with music and more in this Video Studio Instruction.