You can easily add one or more Youtube accounts to your Story Engine account and publish directly to them. This is how you add your account(s):
- Go to settings under Client. Click to Add group under Brand accounts group
- Name your Brand account group and press save.
- Click to add your Facebook account and your Youtube account.
4. Choose your Google account for the Youtube channel that you want to add and login if you are not already logged in in your browser (remember to use Chrome).
- Allow storyengine.se to access your Google account.
- Now your are done connecting your Youtube account to Story Engine.
- When you want to post a video to Youtube go the tab Edit in your job and add your copy and video. If you have connected both a Facebook account and a Youtube account to your Brand account you always need to fill in both the section for Facebook and for Youtube under the tab Edit even though you are only posting to either Facebook or Youtube. Therefore start with adding Title, Message and the Video and Thumbnail for Facebook even though you only are posting to Youtube.
- Under Youtube you can write a new Title and Message or simply press Copy from Facebook to use the same as you added to Facebook. Then choose which Youtube category your video belongs to.
- Choose your privacy setting for your video. In other words if you want your video to be visible or hidden.
10. Choose to add tags if you want to. Separate the tags by a comma.
11. Choose if you want your subscribers to get a notification when you post your video.
- Do not forget to press Save before you leave the Edit tab.
- Go to the tab Publish and choose which brand you want to publish from. Then choose which channels you want to post on and either publish instantly or schedule by pressing Change and schedule your post. Press Publish and then you are done.