Storykit only guarantees full functionality for the latest version of Chrome. If you have issues with Storykit it can be caused by your settings in Chrome.
Check that you have the latest version of Chrome and clear cache
First of all you should always check that you have the latest version of Chrome, and clear your cache.
To do that follow the steps below.
- Type chrome://settings/ in your ulr
- In the left menu at the bottom, click "about Chrome", where you can see what version of Chrome you have and if it needs to be updated
(In this case the latest version of chrome is being used, so there's nothing to update)
To clear your cache you can either click “ctrl” and “f5” at the same time or follow the steps below.
3. To clear the Cache, enter "clear browsing data" in the search box
4. Select the time interval
5. Then click “clear data”
Problems with black screen or computer shutting down when using Storykit
If you have a new laptop then the problem can be that you have two graphic processors which can cause problems for chrome. To solve this follow the steps below:
- Type in chrome://settings/ in the url
- In the search box, type in “hardware”
- Disable “hardware acceleration when available”
- Restart Chrome
Make sure that the hardware acceleration is ticked off. Like below in the image in swedish.
If you still have problems with Storykit after following these steps, contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org