You can access the video theme settings in two different ways.
From your home page
- Click "Video Themes" in the sidebar
- Click "Edit Themes in Video Studio"
From the storyboard editor
- Click ”Settings" in the top menu
- Click "Theme" in the drop-down menu
You can create new themes or choose an already created theme for either editing or duplication in order to create a similar theme.
Edit and manage your video theme
- Upload your logo by clicking in the “Logotype” field or drag and drop the logo
- Set the typography (font) either by choosing one of the free fonts in Storykit or by choosing your own fonts in the drop menu.
- Adjust the colors by clicking on the color boxes and handpicking your colors or by writing in the color code in the text field beside the color box.
When changing a theme: Be aware that these changes affect all users of that theme and future renderings of videos with this theme.