- Click on the “slide icon” in the control bar to the right under “Slide types”
- Review the slide design available and click on the slide design you would like to have
- Click on the overview (circled on the picture) to see the storyboard while you edit your script/slide.
- If the slide designs don’t match your expectations, double-check what “Content Type” the text is classified as. The Content Type classification controls what slide designs that will be available.
- If you want to use different slide designs for your different text sections, hit Enter twice to create a new block
- Create a Storyboard and get access to all slide types available in the Storyboard editor