These Additional Terms for the Storykit Self-Sign-Up Licenses (as defined below) are agreed between Storykit AB, company registration no. 556980-8404, Söder Mälarstrand 77, 118 25 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter "Company") and the customer signing up to Storykit’s services through the Self-Sign-Up-Licenses by creating an account and accepting the terms (hereinafter “Customer”).
- The Company offers its Services (as defined in the Storykit GTC) through two types of self-sign-up licenses, Freemium and Pay-as-You-Go (the “Self-Sign-Up Licenses”). Freemium enables the Customer to try five (5) video credits free of charge, while Pay-as-You-Go enables the Customer to purchase packages of video credits at a pre-determined rate which are paid upfront by the Customer.
2. Provision of the services through the self-sign-up licenses
- These Additional Terms for the Storykit Self-Sign-Up Licenses governs the Customer’s use of, and access to, the Services, when using one of the Self-Sign-Up Licenses to access the Services. In addition, the Storykit GTC and the Storykit DPA (available at General Terms and Conditions and Standard Data Processing Agreement) shall apply to the use of, and access to, the Services, (to the extent applicable when accessing the Services through the Self-Sign-Up Licenses). These Additional Terms for the Storykit Self-Sign-Up-Licenses, the Storykit GTC and the Storykit DPA are hereinafter together referred to as the “Agreement”.
- The Agreement continues to govern the Customer’s use of, and access to, the Services regardless of if the Customer changes from the Freemium license to the Pay-as-You-Go license. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer’s Pay-as-You-Go license will be effective upon payment of the Customer’s first Pay-as-You-Go invoice.
- The Customer understands and agrees that the video credits provided through the Freemium license, which is free of charge, is provided to the Customer on an “as is” and “as available” basis only. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties and any liability in relation to the use of the Services through the Freemium license.
- When signing up for the Pay As You Go-License, the Customer agrees that it will be invoiced the amount stated in the self-sign up form, which shall be paid with credit card and is due upon receipt.
- If the Customer has already entered into a subscription agreement for a Storykit subscription license, then such earlier agreement governs the use of, and access to, the user accounts provided under such subscription agreement.
- The person signing up for the Services through the Self-Sign-Up Licenses warrants that he or she is duly authorized to do so on behalf of the Customer.
3. Script creator
- The Self-Sign-Up Licenses are equipped with Script Creator, Script Creator can re-work the Customer’s User Content in an automated manner to enhance the Customer’s script creation. When using the Script Creator the Customer’s User Content (as defined in the Storykit GTC) will be re-worked in an automated manner that is outside Storykit’s direct control. The customer is still responsible for the User Content in this re-worked state. For the avoidance of doubt, the customer should always control the quality of work and accuracy of facts in this re-worked User Content.
- The Customer acknowledges that the following subcontractor is added to the list of the Company’s sub-processors that have the right to process the Customer’s personal data (as referred to in the Storykit DPA):
Name of Sub-processor Country where legal entity is registered Country where (Customers data) is stored or transferred Transfer mechanism OpenAI Ireland Ltd Ireland Worldwide, USA EU SCC
- OpenAI will only process the personal data (if any) that the Customer, at its sole discretion and control, decides to feed into the source content input of the Script Creator. For the avoidance of doubt, OpenAI will not use the Customer’s personal data to train or improve its AI models, as the Company has explicitly opted-out from OpenAI having the right to do so.
4. Provision and Termination of the Agreement
- The Customer is aware and accepts that the Company may, at any time and without prior notice, at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, limit access or accessibility to the Services, terminate the Customer’s user account and delete all User Content and all data relating to the use of the Services.
- If the Company decides to terminate a user account that the Customer accesses through the Pay As You Go-License, the Customer (i) shall have the right to receive its User Content in the Service prior to the Company deleting it, unless such User Content is deemed by the Company to be contrary to the Agreement, applicable laws, rules or any applicable guidelines, and (ii) shall be refunded for any pre-paid, non-utilized video credits.