To get even more advanced statistics for your site, use your Google Analytics account.
Get started like this:
1) Create your GA account
2) Note your GA-id and the view-id that is used to collect data.
This is where you'll find your view-id. Click on Admin -> Account -> Property -> View -> View Settings.
You must decide how much data you want to give us access to by filtering this in your GA-view, but we will need at least these metrics for the data to be worth anything in Storykit:
3) In Storykit: save GA-id and view-id in Settings for your site, under Tracking:
4) Almost done! The last thing you need now is to let our GA service account read the view-id that you have given us. This service account is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start by adding our service account as a user for the correct view in GA. You do this in User Management:
Click on + to add a new user:
Add the service account to give it rights to Read and Analyze.
5) Activate Demo data. You can find this under Admin -> Account -> Property -> Property Settings:
Make sure that Enable Demographics and Interest Reports under Advertising Features is activated:
Now choose, under the same Property, Tracking info -> Data Collection and choose to activate Advertising Reporting Features.
6) Finished! Finally, you can contact us at email@example.com if you wish to activate advanced GA-data on your site. Don't forget to tell us which site the matter is about.