Select a single asset
Place your assets in the chosen asset group.
- Click on the icon to the left of your text, this will open up the Asset browser
- You’ll automatically be shown images or search terms, in the Asset browser, based on the text you wrote in the block. You can also search for assets or upload your own.
- Click on the image or images you want to add to your asset library for this project. Once they’re imported click on one to add it.
Extend the asset over the block if you want it to be shown over several blocks.
Auto-fill all groups
Let Storykit help you with the asset placement.
- Click on the icon to the left of your text,
- Click auto-fill all groups
Please observe that you will have to have as many assets in your project as you have asset groups, to be able to have it auto-filled.