The Script Editor transforms a text-based script into a video in five simple steps by leveraging our proprietary AI engine that has been trained to optimize the slide design choices, asset suggestions and video pace based on the script. All you need to do is:
- Add your text to the text editor. Type/paste your text directly into the Script editor or use a URL.
- Adjust the text formatting. Is this a headline, paragraph, list, or quote? The platform usually knows but you can change it if you like.
- Review the slide types. The platform makes suggestions on slide designs that are best suited to telling your story, but you can of course view all the options available and choose something else if you want to.
- Add assets. Upload your own add images or footage of our search for an asset in our different stock libraries.
- Complete the video in the storyboard editor where you make the final adjustments and generate your video.